Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Walk Towards Happiness

What gives you happiness? Is there a standard that can measure happiness? Does reading quotes on happiness give you an idea about what happiness is? Can it be eternal? With all these questions coming in my mind, I want to share an amazing thought with you and a few images.



Today afternoon I went to the nutritionist and found that I had lost 6.6 pounds in two months :-). This motivated me to continue with my dieting and morning walk. For all my lovely friends I took these images from the hospital park and presenting them here along with a lovely thought!
Roses photos
Don't be hopeless in any situation. After every dry season, there is a good harvest. After every spell of hopelessness, there is new hope, and after every failure, there is a great success. After every dark night, there is a bright morning.


Below are some more images:
Rose Pictures
Mini Sunflowers
Lovely Lilly
I hope you will love them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment