Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Eternal Happiness Quotes

It has been a long time that I have written something on my blog. My blog commenting projects always keep me busy but there is always an urge to give you something new, refreshing and motivating. I came across some quotes on eternal happiness and thought about sharing them with you. Just go through the quotes and I hope that they make your day. I do share some motivational and inspirational quotes, but for that you need to go through my other posts.

Meanwhile, do get some eternal happiness here!

Surround yourself with people who know your worth. You don't need too many people to be happy, just a few REAL ones who appreciate you for who you really are. ♥ :)


Beauty Of Life


On my birthday my sister wrote a quote for me which was really heart touching and brought tears in my eyes. This was her message.

Thank You God For Giving Me a Loving Sister!!

 "I have the greatest gift from god in the form of a person who loves me, admires me, soothes me when i m crying who supports me when i m breaking who enlivesn me when i m low who encourages me to face challenges when i fail and who really by all means wants to make me happy and is always by my side. today i m really grateful to god for giving me such a wonderful and powerful sister who stands by my side always showing me how beautiful this world is and how wonderful the life to live it fullest so heartly thank god for this wonderful day to give me such a beautiful sister."


No comments:

Post a Comment